The National Trust of Australia (WA) is a community membership
based not-for-profit organisation that has been conserving and interpreting Western Australia’s unique
heritage since 1959.
The following places offer Education & Learning programs for
School membership costs $250.00 per
Membership entitles the school to FREE ENTRY to these places for all
students, teachers and supervisors. There is a small charge per student for the Education & Learning component of the visit.
Approximately 90 student visitations in one year will cover the cost of the school membership.
Other benefits include:
• A valid membership card from date of joining
• Quarterly copies of the magazine Trust News and WA News and Events
• Special offers for cafés at National Trust properties in Western
• Discount on venue hire at National Trust properties
• Opportunity to participate in a range of National Trust events
• The knowledge you are actively assisting in the conservation and
interpretation of Western Australia heritage
All Education &
Learning programs are linked to the WA Curriculum Framework and many
have Australian Curriculum programs. These are age and ability appropriate.
Download a membership form
Phone: (08) 9321 6088